Kegel Exercise Weights Kit
Ben Wa Balls Kegal Ball Pelvic Floor Kit
Why is vaginal relaxation?
1. The older the vagina is the more loose it is
2. Experience natural childbirth or cesarean section
3. Drug/artificial/accident abortion
4. Frequent sex life
5. Sedentary exercise
Why Kegel balls can shrink vagina?
Kegel balls, also called Ben-Wa balls, are small weighted devices that can help strengthen a woman’s vaginal and pelvic floor muscles.
The University of Maryland Medical center cites that strong pelvic floor muscles help prevent urinary and fecal incontinence.
Many women begin doing Kegel exercises without props, then move on to using vaginal balls or cones to increase resistance and make the exercises more challenging.
How to use:
1.How to use the Kegel balls.
2. Wash your hands thoroughly with antibacterial soap.
3. Wash your Kegel balls with warm water and antibacterial soap, and then dry them off with a clean towel.
4. Rub a generous amount of water-based lube on the balls so they’re easy to insert.
5. Lie down in a comfortable position. Slowly and steadily insert the first ball.
6. Push the balls into your vagina as far as you’re comfortable with. Tighten your pelvic floor muscles to hold your Kegel balls inside of you.
Daily Kegel ball exercise
The daily Kegel ball practice is very simple. After putting it into the Kegel ball, you can do housework, go up the stairs, take a shower, take a walk, or even go shopping. The first time you exercise, it should be 5 minutes. After familiarity, gradually increase the use time to 30 minutes, and do not take more than 30 minutes for each exercise.
For the first time, you can choose the right sphere according to your own situation and your body’s ability. If the ball is too heavy and causes discomfort, please take it out immediately. The exercise needs to be progressive and effective. If you feel unwell during use, please stop using it immediately and consult a professional doctor.